- Appointment letter – The Visa interview letter you have received from the Ukraine consulate.
- International Passport – Expiry date must be at least 12 months after the end of visa validity and with at least 3 blank pages.
- Photographs – Two recent color photographs against the white background without uniform, hat, or any head coverings, size 30x40mm.
- Invitation to Study – The letter of invitation from your chosen institute in Ukraine inviting you to join the study program
- Supporting documents – Original or certified copies of all documents you uploaded for the Visa application.
Probable consular Interview Questions
- What do you want to study in Ukraine?
- What is the name of the university you are to join?
- Which cities do you intend to visit in Ukraine?
- Where is your university located in Ukraine?
- What is the address of your university?
- Who has invited you to study in Ukraine? Or Who is your admission consultant?
- How long do you plan to stay in Ukraine or What is the duration of your course in Ukraine?
- Are you going to work in Ukraine while studying?
- Who is going to finance your study in Ukraine?
- Why did you choose this university specifically?
- Are you going to stay in Ukraine after the completion of your studies?
- Are you going to Ukraine with your complete tuition fee, accommodation fee, and personal keep-up money?
- Are you taking all your original documents to University with you?
- Will you continue studying in Ukraine onward?
Consular Section of the Embassy of Ukraine in the Republic of India
Address – 110 057, India, New Delhi, Vasant Vihar, C 6/5.
Web site – https://india.mfa.gov.ua/en
Phone Nos. Consular issues – 11 2614 5093 | General – 11- 2614 6041/43,
Email – email@example.com (with reference: attention Consular section)
Working hours – Monday – Friday: 11.00 am – 13.00 pm (only for the time of COVID restrictions)
(Lunch-break: 13.00 – 15.00)
Address – 21st Floor, Maker Tower “F” Cuffe Parade, Mumbai Phone No. – 022-22153984