- Faculty of Water Transport and Shelf Structures (English / Russian Medium)
- Shipbuilding Faculty (English / Russian Medium)
- Faculty of Port Engineering (English / Russian Medium)
- Marine Engineering Faculty (English / Russian Medium)
- Faculty of Transport Technologies and Systems (English / Russian Medium)
- Faculty of Economics and Management (English / Russian Medium)
- Faculty of Law (English / Russian Medium)
- Post Graduate Faculty
- Preparatory Department
Life at ONMU
The facilities of NU”OMA”: 7 educational buildings, cadet’s town (crew) with 4 residential buildings, a canteen with buttery, a sports complex, a modern medical and sanitary center, an Olympic standard swimming pool, fitness halls and gyms, a mini-stadium, a water station on the sea-shore, dining places by 1200 with modern equipment cafe, club.
The training sailing ship “Friendship” was built in Poland for NU”OMA”.
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.