The university is young but has acquired a well-deserved reputation in the scientific world. The university was among the top 20 universities that received large government funding for scientific research, approx. 19 million 479 thousand 965 UAH of the government funds for basic and applied research in 2017-2019. It celebrated its 74th anniversary on the 21st of Oct 2019.
Life at UZhNU
An integral part of UzhNU is the campus, which includes 6 dormitories to accommodate national and international students. There are two student clinics, student shops, cafes, and a playground.
There are libraries, reading rooms with free Wi-Fi internet, Web-based learning resources, interactive classrooms, and lecture capture.
For leisure, the student dormitories are equipped with modern gym and sports facilities.
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10 + 2 (physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.