- 1812 – the first pharmaceutical laboratory was organized in the Kharkiv Emperor University.
- 1921 – Kharkiv Pharmaceutical Institute was structured under the “unification of pharmaceutical education” program
- 1992 – Establishment of Ukrainian Academy of Pharmacy from Kharkiv Pharmaceutical Institute
- 1999 – obtained the status of the Ukrainian National Academy of Pharmacy
- 2002 – Reorganization of the Ukrainian National Academy of Pharmacy to “The National University of Pharmacy
Life at UNUPK
The Cultural Centre (CC) is a special way of life. It is an opportunity to live studentship creatively, brightly, interesting, rich, and useful for the university. CC is a place of different generations of students’ informal communication. It is a peculiar creative center where artistic abilities and talents are realized, new friends are found, joy and creativity failures are recognized.
Taking part in students’ life is a guarantee of success, recognition, and disclosure of their own talents.
NUPh hostel system is well-organized and equipped with everything you need for comfortable living conditions. 100% of arriving students are provided with accommodation in hostels. NUPh campus includes:
- 6 hostels
- Department of household maintenance and hostel service
- Service on educational work and organization of students’ life
- Settlement and student registration service
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.