National Aerospace University "kharkiv Aviation Institute"
Life at KUAF
The Kharkiv Aviation Institute has its hostel buildings located on the same campus as its academic buildings. Currently, there are 10 hostel buildings with a total accommodation of 6110 students.
The hostels provide good facilities to the students that include:
2-3 bed dormitory rooms with attached washrooms, bedside tables, wardrobes, study tables, chairs, and bookshelves, Canteen with all cooking arrangements and cooks. Students may be allowed to cook their food themselves. Also, there is a reading hall, dining hall, and a cafe in each hostel.
The hostel charges are not included in the tuition fees and have to be paid separately. The cost of living in a 2-bed dormitory varies between $40 and $70 per month, subject to amenities and living conditions. The same for a 3-bed dormitory room varies between $30 and $50 per month. Living conditions depend on room heating features.
International students may also rent private lodging if their pocket permits that. The rent amount for the private accommodation varies according to the locality, lifestyle, furniture, etc., and may go to the tune of $250 – $300 per month.
KhAI students enjoy a variety of sports facilities in its sports complex that houses track and field hall, swimming pool, and stadium. The University also conducts a “PROLISOK” sporting health camp on the bank of a river which offers great summer holidays with a lot of sports.
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.