Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University (LNMU or DHLNMU) formerly known as the Lviv State Medical Institute was founded on the 16th of November 1784 and is considered one of the oldest and biggest medical universities in Ukraine. The university was conferred the highest accreditation level (level IV) in the year 1996.
Degree awarded by Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is World Wide Accepted & Recognised by International Bodies and Organizations such as: –
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine)
- UNESCO and many other international organizations
- General Medicine Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Dentistry Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Nursing Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Pharmacy Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Post Graduate Faculty
- Preparatory Department
Life at University
Lviv National Medical University N.A. Danylo Halytskyi does its best to make its students feel at home, as members of a large family, meeting together to celebrate important occasions.
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.