- General Medicine Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Dentistry Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Nursing Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Pharmacy Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Pediatrics Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Post Graduate Faculty
- Preparatory Department
Life at University
Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University offers hostel accommodation that complies with the international standard. It has three hostel buildings with a capacity of over 2000 students.
The hostel accommodations consist of 2-3 bedroom apartments with a common hall and a common kitchen provided on each floor. The rooms are fully furnished with attached toilets and there is a recreation center with a gym and table tennis board provided on the ground floor of each building.
The amenities in each room include beds, mattresses, pillows, blankets, 2x side tables, 1x cupboard, and one set of tables and chairs. Laundry service provided once a week for a change of bed-sheet and pillow covers. All rooms have a central heating system with a hot water supply available for limited hours. Plumbers, electricians, and carpenters are available on call.
However, hostel rooms are limited and allotted on a first come – first serve basis. Students need to sign an annual contract to live in the hostel and are expected to abide by the rules and regulations, which include the closing of the hostel gate at 11.00 pm, registering all visitors to the hostel, not making noise, and being considerate of fellow boarders.
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.