Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University (IFNMU) is an institute of higher medical education in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine. It was founded in the year 1945. The university is one of the few Medical Universities in Ukraine to be designated as a “National Medical University” by the government of Ukraine. The University has trained more than 17 thousand students since its establishment.
- General Medicine Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Dentistry Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Nursing Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Pharmacy Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Pediatrics Faculty (English/Russian Medium)
- Post Graduate Faculty
- Preparatory Department
Life at University
The eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine for Indian students are as follows:
- Age limits for admission – 17 years to 25 years.
- Students must complete 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a regular board of India or abroad.
- Students that studied under open board or correspondence classes are not eligible.
- Minimum 50% combined aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- NEET qualification (with a 50% score for the general un-reserved category) is a must if the student intends to practice in India after the MBBS study in Ukraine.